
So I have just really started posting my hand-made items and original photography on Etsy. I have only sold a few things, but I am hopeful that there will be a market for my altered art and photos soon.
I've also started posting a few PIF (Pay It Forward) items. These have been photographs that I have taken around St. Augustine, FL and there is no charge for any PIF item I have listed. Someone was nice enough to allow me a "free PIF" and I like the idea so much that I've been adding them daily to my Etsy store.
To see what's currently available, go to http://floridacrafter.etsy.com/
I've also started posting a few PIF (Pay It Forward) items. These have been photographs that I have taken around St. Augustine, FL and there is no charge for any PIF item I have listed. Someone was nice enough to allow me a "free PIF" and I like the idea so much that I've been adding them daily to my Etsy store.
To see what's currently available, go to http://floridacrafter.etsy.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment