


So Sara's has finally produced her puppies and I've only caught 2 naps (only about 3 hours total) in the past 2 days, but hey, I've been tired before. I decided to post some of my photography onto Etsy today. Not only do I still have lots of PIF's left, but I have "unearthed" several of my photographs from bygone years.
I know it's a little sappy, but New Years makes me want to go through all my "old things". Photos that I have put away and forgotten about. It's almost like Christmas all over again. I follow my poor husband around waving phtotos under his nose saying "remember when..."
Well, today I did it again. Bob tried going outside, but I just followed him. Both the children were forced to look at old baby pictures and Em's boyfriend finally saw her as a little girl (even though she threatened me over a few of the pics).
Anyway, I found photos from several of our trips and am currently sorting them to put up on Etsy AND I posted several new photographs recent photographs so I do feel like I have accomplished something today:-)
BTW, aren't the new babies cute??
http://FloridaCrafter.etsy.com

No comments:
Post a Comment