Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finished Windows

Well, I finally finished a few art windows and I'm rather pleased. Not only did I get a few projects completed, but I'll have a wider selection for Uptown Saturday Night. You can see all my art at my website ArtWindowsbyPamela .


Uptown Saturday Night is a once monthly event in St. Augustine, FL (the last Saturday of every month) where the local antique and art stores on my side of town stay open late. Wine and snacks are offered and a general festive air invites shoppers to stay and browse. It has a street party feel and everyone is always happy. I set-up my art at the San Marco Theater, along with my friend Norma Johns, who does wonderful jewelry work.



Newest Works:


Red Dove - resin and metal mixed-media art

Peaceful Shell - resin and shell mixed-media art

Swingin'est Secret Agent - microscope slide pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment