Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Adventures in Blogging

I've got time on my hands and a computer at my fingertips so it's time for a new adventure. I surf the net for art inspiration daily and have a hard time keeping up with all the great sites that I find, so I've decided to save my ecelctic mix of finds where not only I can find them, but I can share with everyone. If you like what you find, please leave a comment. If you find something you think I might enjoy, send me the link! I'm always on the look-out for new and interesting things.

While I keep all my links and finds here, I'll also be posting some of the projects that I'm working on. I am a resin and multi-media artist, however, I don't limit myself to any defined areas of art. When I get inspired, I can be found dabbling in everything from jewelry making, memory windows, to new things I don't even have a name for. If you find any of my projects interesting, let me know.

Pamela Key

No comments:

Post a Comment